The exams are over. I hope you have great time over the weekend. On Tuesday, 12th May, the verdict will be out. You will be getting your results. Here are suggested ways to approach the Common Test review session. Please be informed that your time-table ends at 1.35 p.m. based on post exam time-table.
1. Get ready your notebook to write down notes and marks, green pen or any coloured pen/pencil as instructed by the teachers for correction purposes and calculators to check your marks.
2. Listen to the instructions carefully. Take note if there is any errors in the marking, calculation of marks. Do approach the teachers only when instructed. Usually teachers will go through the papers first. They will ask students will require to come forward after the whole session. Be patient.
3. When the teachers are reviewing the scripts, please pay attention and avoid discussing. It will make you lose focus. It is important to know what are your strengths and weaknesses so that you can improve yourself. Do not check for errors (for the sake of earning extra marks) but check for understanding.
4. If you are unwell, please inform your buddy to check your papers on your behalf. I am sure he/she will be paying careful attention to your scripts as much as theirs.
5. Do inform your parents of your results. Please be informed that your actual marks on the papers may not be exactly the marks showed on your result slip. Different component or papers have different weightage. Your subject teachers will inform you accordingly. Or you may ask them.
6. For your overall marks, it will reflect work done in Term 1 and 2. This include your Alternative Assessment and Level Test.
7. Lastly, I wish you all the best. May your result reflect your study habits. Do reflect and work on ways to improve yourself.
Reminder to :Pei Han, Kovan, Jun Jie, Kang Zhe, Edison, Qi Jun, Nathaniel
Hi all, this are steps that you can follow to make the appointments.
1. Go to SST website (http://www.sst.edu.sg/)
2. Go to the slot which says announcements at the right side of the website. Click it
3. Click on announcement which says School Updates (April 2015) 4. Click on attachment Otherwise, you can click on this link which will lead you to the pdf. (http://www.sst.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/April2015v4.pdf) Find titles (Reminder: School Parent Meeting and Parent-Form Teacher Conference)
Link to make appointments (http://www.sst.edu.sg/s/spm)
Please take time to glance through the backboard draft plan. We would like to receive comments on how to improve etc. Basically, the plan is to cover the whole backboard with black paper. Put newspaper as for per subject category. For hall of fame, something else.
P.S. Thanks for your commitment in submitting the money promptly. Continue this in the future.
Muhd Amirul Juma'at
Treasurer (S1-04, 2015)
On behalf of S1-04 EXCO 2015
As the common test, as well as, the term is coming to an end ,I decided to take over Kang Zhe and give him a break
I will be updating the homework in term 3 and hope to do it well or even better. The reason I am writing is to ask of how you guys would like to know about the homework. As you guys know that all humans made mistakes and thus I am prone to making a lot of them as well and so I am proposing to have a google sheet which everyone in the class can change and edit in case I made any errors but don't worry I will still screenshot and post in on the blog as well.
I will also like to hear from you guys to get your suggestions as a comment below.