Pages

Monday, 4 May 2015

Take-over of Homework Updating

Hi all,
       
            As the common test, as well as, the term is coming to an end ,I decided to take over Kang Zhe and give him a break
            I will be updating the homework in term 3 and hope to do it well or even better. The reason  I am writing is to ask of how you guys would like to know about the homework. As you guys know that all humans made mistakes and thus I am prone to making a lot of them as well and so I am proposing to have a google sheet which everyone in the class can change and edit in case I made any errors but don't worry I will still screenshot and post in on the blog as well.
             I will also like to hear from you guys to get your suggestions as a comment below. 


Thank you,
Kovan Aw

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preferably same as Kang Zhe's as his way of posting it up is very organised and clear. Good Job Kang Zhe. Of course, if you prefer in words, I think that's fine too.

    Amirul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update it asap thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. take note of all hw. write them down in a notebook. lesser errors :>
    do you mind adding in hcl hw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete