The exams are over. I hope you have great time over the weekend. On Tuesday, 12th May, the verdict will be out. You will be getting your results. Here are suggested ways to approach the Common Test review session. Please be informed that your time-table ends at 1.35 p.m. based on post exam time-table.
1. Get ready your notebook to write down notes and marks, green pen or any coloured pen/pencil as instructed by the teachers for correction purposes and calculators to check your marks.
2. Listen to the instructions carefully. Take note if there is any errors in the marking, calculation of marks. Do approach the teachers only when instructed. Usually teachers will go through the papers first. They will ask students will require to come forward after the whole session. Be patient.
3. When the teachers are reviewing the scripts, please pay attention and avoid discussing. It will make you lose focus. It is important to know what are your strengths and weaknesses so that you can improve yourself. Do not check for errors (for the sake of earning extra marks) but check for understanding.
4. If you are unwell, please inform your buddy to check your papers on your behalf. I am sure he/she will be paying careful attention to your scripts as much as theirs.
5. Do inform your parents of your results. Please be informed that your actual marks on the papers may not be exactly the marks showed on your result slip. Different component or papers have different weightage. Your subject teachers will inform you accordingly. Or you may ask them.
6. For your overall marks, it will reflect work done in Term 1 and 2. This include your Alternative Assessment and Level Test.
7. Lastly, I wish you all the best. May your result reflect your study habits. Do reflect and work on ways to improve yourself.
Lots of Love,