These are the activities for International Friendship Week.
On Friday, 10th April, Singapore will be commemorating International Friendship Day. As an academic institution, SST has embarked on a week-long activities focusing on awareness, reflection and sharing. Below is a list of activities, organized by NE Committee. Do join us at Google+ Communities link.
1. Monday, 6th April
- All of you have received a complimentary copy from The Straits Times. Do spend time reading, especially articles on International Friendship Day.
2. Tuesday, 7th April till Friday, 10th April
- Static Display with related resources on International Friendship Day are available in InfoHub. All are welcome to view the exhibits.
3. Tuesday, 7th April & Wednesday, 8th April
- Games Booth will be set up and managed by our NE Representatives & International students. It will be during recess time. Do come over and have fun completing puzzles. Small tokens are given to winners of the competitions.
4. Tuesday, 7th April & Wednesday, 8th April
- Do come over to our Photo Booth corner during recess time. Have fun & snap photos with the self-made props done by our NE Representatives & International students.
- Once you took a photo, upload to Google+ through this link . Pen down your thoughts: #IFD is __________________.
5. Thursday, 9th April
- Our canteen stall owners also joined us in the celebration. There will be mini bazaar of International Food, prepared by our canteen vendors at a reasonable price. Do enjoy the food!
- Have a look at the promo poster.
6. Friday, 10th April
- Morning Assembly : S405 would be sharing on International Friendship for their presentation in 'Our World Our Views'.
- Assembly@MPH : All are welcome to join us for exciting programme which include our very own SST play & international costume parade.