Pages

Friday, 27 March 2015

Favorite tribute for Mr Lee Kuan Yew


My group likes this tribute by Mr Heng.

I like it because it showed how hard working Mr Lee was working and how he loves the country and dedicated his life to building the country
-Kovan

I find this tribute most meaningful because it shows the hard work of Mr Lee and his dedication to the country.
-Qi Jun

I like this tribute by Mr Heng, as it shows how busy Mr Lee has been for planning for the country and, how much dedication he has shown for the country.
-Kang Zhe

I like at as it showed how Mr Lee worked and how he served the country every day. It also showed how much dedication he has for the country using the red box issued since the olden times when Singapore just gained independence.
-Wen Xuan

-Qi Jun, Wen Xuan, Kovan, Kang Zhe

5 comments:

  1. I like it because it showed how hard working Mr Lee was working and how he loves the country and dedicated his life to building the country

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this tribute most meaningful because it shows the hard work of Mr Lee and his dedication to the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this tribute by Mr Heng, as it shows how busy Mr Lee has been for planning for the country and, how much dedication he has shown for the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like at as it showed how Mr Lee worked and how he served the country every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also showed how much dedication he has for the country using the red box issued since the olden times when Singapore just gained independence.

      Delete