Pages

Friday, 27 March 2015

A Tribute For Mr Lee Kuan Yew














This is my group's favourite tribute for Mr Lee Kuan Yew.


Mr Lee Kuan Yew dedicated his life to develop a modern city from a fishing village.
The hard work he has put in cannot be described by words. 
As a 21st century student, I can only enjoy the fruits of his work.
We are grateful for the love he had for Singapore.
He did not waver about the choices he made.
He once said, "I built this place with my life. And as long as I am around, I will not allow anyone to destroy it."
He ordered Racial Harmony, built HDBs, have facilities in the neighbourhood.
And that's why Goh Chok Tong mentioned that he is very proud to be a Singaporean, including us. If not because of Mr Lee Kuan Yew's help to make this country from a third to a first world country, none of us will be proud to be a Singaporean. So, we are very very proud to be a Singaporean.

~Berniss, Muneerul and Isa~

No comments:

Post a Comment