Pages

Saturday, 14 February 2015

CNY Collage

Hi all,
Other than the CNY decorations , the class also have to create a collage. I was thinking about a goat made out of red packets and on the red packets there is also our wishes for CNY or chinese idioms

I also find Jun Jie's suggestion of using red packets to form a word highly feasible and think that it should be put on the 2 doors of the class

All this will be discussed with the rest of the welfare team  and on behalf of the welfare team I will like to thank you all for your suggestions

PS:Please bring more red packets by Tuesday
PPS: It would be great to have more hands so tell us if you are able to spare some time to help us


12 comments:

  1. I have a few construction papers which are yellow in colour(like 4 only)'

    Should I bring them ?

    Amirul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow is not such a useful colour though.Maybe if you have and is able,bring some red paper that would be great
      Thanks anyways for your help and contribution

      Delete
  2. Kovan, when do you need "more hands"? If I can, I would go and help but I need to confirm the timing first.

    Colin
    Have a "goat" year... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin thanks for offering your time. Will confirm with you in the near future

      Delete
  3. Dear Kovan & team

    Thanks for the effort. Here are my suggestions.

    1. Tuesday, 17th Feb
    Only get the Welfare team & few others to help in the decoration. As the decoration is on school property, please ensure that no damage is done.

    2. Before 17th Feb
    Please get others to contribute in other ways like doing some prior decorations like lanterns to be hang or materials to bring.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Thank you Mdm Azizah for your suggestion

      Delete
  4. I can help! Like for the "a word highly feasible", why not 福 its the easiest and simplest I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *clap* *clap* *clap* Ok, sounds like a good idea. But is it a bit too common? Maybe try 春?

      Delete
    2. Thank you Berniss will inform you on the time and venue

      Delete