Pages

Sunday, 11 January 2015

S104 - Badge Night Preparation (For Class Interaction Section)

Dear S104,

In view of the upcoming Badge Night, I seek your cooperation to plan for the segment in class.  We will be hosting your parents in our class S104 before the Badge Night ceremony.  As such, we would definitely want our parents to enjoy the 40 minutes session with us.

I would greatly appreciate if everyone can attend our class meeting on these two days.  The meetings are meant for us to discuss and prepare the necessary prior to our big day.

Class Meetings (Badge Night Class Interaction Segment)

  • Tuesday, 13th January : 2.15 - 3.00 p.m.
  • Thursday, 15th January : 2.15 - 3.00 p.m.
Please keep your parents informed.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Lots of love,
Mdm Azizah




3 comments:

  1. Hi Mdm Azizah,
    If I am not wrong I think we have a diagnostic test on Tuesday ?
    Please do correct me if I'm wrong .
    Thank you
    Jun Jie (JJ)
    Sent from My phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jun Jie.

      Can provide me with details - time, place, subject? Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Hi Mdm Azizah,
      Tommorrow 2pm - 2:50 pm there will be the math diagnosis test.It will be conducted at the auditorium.
      And after that from what I know there is a Robotics CCA Trials....

      Have a great day
      Jun Jie (JJ)

      Delete