Pages

Monday, 26 January 2015

Homework for Monday 26 January

Hi all,
This is the homework for today.
Subject : IH
Reminder : please bring your green file and notebooks
Due : Tomorrow

Subject : Science
Homework : please compete science worksheet 2.
Due : Friday

Subject : HCL
Homework : please complete your 笔记
Due : Tomorrow

Subject : English 
Homework : Finish reading programme ws 5.( give today during assembly )
Due : Next Monday

I apologise for any errors made
Thank you
JJ
Jun Jie

Thank you Kang Zhe for posting it early. I apologise that i posted late today.
Last Edit made at 5:04 pm

5 comments:

  1. JJ, where can I find the history green file as it did not come with my pack, and can I use any other Green File

    Thanks,
    Edison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edison ,
      You can use any other green file .
      Thanks
      JJ

      Delete
  2. There is no HCL 笔记 btw, and you're not supposed to post HCL homework here. :-) Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra ,
      I'm just posting whatever I know .
      :)
      Thanks
      Jj

      Delete
  3. Nvm is ok one since is also to help those in s1-04

    ReplyDelete